Thursday, April 9, 2015

117 Cedar Ridge Drive ~ Great Video Tour ~ Home For Sale

117 Cedar Ridge Drive in Maysville, NC ~ Great Video Tour on this awesome home for sale 


As a REALTOR in Jacksonville, NC, I get to see A LOT of homes for sale in our area. This is probably one of my favorite things about my job! Over the years I have grown partial to particular neighborhoods, but most of the time I have preferred older subdivisions to newer ones. I love the way an older neighborhood has a "homey" kind of feel when you drive through and see mature trees and established shrubbery. Evan's Crossing, however, has become the exception for me. 

Evan's Crossing is a gated community with a Maysville address, even though it's very close to the Jacksonville, NC line and only 5-10 minutes from the main gate of Camp Lejeune (that's super important for homeowners in our area since a good percentage of our area is made up of Marines and Navy). Rockland Construction, Inc. first developed this neighborhood a few years ago with the vision of creating a gated community with a country-living feel, upper-end homes, and quality construction at affordable prices. There are only about 23-26 lots in the entire neighborhood, and they made it a point to SAVE THE TREES! To this tree-huggin' hippie, that's a big plus in my book! 

I have personally listed and sold several of the homes in Evan's Crossing over the past few years, and there are only a few new homes and lots left. One of the Realtors in my office asked me to come out today to take a video tour of 117 Cedar Ridge Drive, so here it is!

 117 Cedar Ridge Drive Maysville NC Homes For Sale



I hope you enjoyed the video tour of the home and of the neighborhood! Please make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel! I love to post tours of homes and will have lots of advice for home buyers and sellers coming soon!

Heidi Turner, REALTOR
Choice Jacksonville Realty
910-934-1465
www.FindJacksonvilleAreaHomes.com

 Amazing Onslow County Homes



No comments:

Post a Comment