Tuesday, April 14, 2015

809 Littlejohn Ave Jacksonville, NC - Home For Sale in Jacksonville North Caroina

809 Littlejohn Avenue in Jacksonville, NC will be officially on the market as of April 15, 2015! 


I have been anxiously awaiting the unveiling of this home as I have watched it slowly undergo a remodel beginning earlier this year. Today I had the pleasure of walking through the completed product.





Some people ask me what my favorite part of my job is as a REALTOR in Jacksonville, NC. Given the fact that articles have been published stating that real estate agents have the most high-stressed careers with an outrageous suicide rate, what on earth would keep me in this business for nearly 20 years? Here it is: not only do I get to tour some of the most amazing homes in our area, but I also get to assist other professionals in getting them sold. This not only helps the homeowner, but it also helps buyers who are less than educated about our local market see the best bargain buys and make great investments for themselves. Furthermore, I get to help out professionals with their marketing and in turn make them smile when their happy clients close on a home sold. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN if I ever did see one and makes getting out of bed to go to work each day a blessing!

So now that I've had my moment to ramble about why I love viewing and talking about homes for sale in Jacksonville so much, here is my latest find of the day: 809 Littlejohn Avenue which was built in 1968 and completely remodeled, rehabbed, refreshed, and renewed into practically new! My favorite thing about this house (other than the awesome location) is the beautifully finished hardwood floors. I am so glad that the owner decided not to put carpet on the stairs, as this just gives the home such a classy appeal.

Enjoy my video walk through as Tammie Boykin, REALTOR and listing agent of this home, tells you a little more about it. Cheers!

 809 Littlejohn Ave Jacksonville NC Home For Sale


I sure hope you enjoyed this video tour of 809 Littlejohn Ave Jacksonville, NC! As always, if you are going to speak to a REALTOR in Jacksonville, NC, please make sure that they are covering the required Working With Real Estate Agents Brochure with you. For a free copy of this brochure, click the image below. 

 Working with Realtors in Jacksonville NC


Heidi Turner, REALTOR
Choice Jacksonville Realty
910-934-1465

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL 

 For More great videos of homes for sale, subscribe!


 Amazing Onslow County Homes






No comments:

Post a Comment